Transfers in Croatia – private car service, taxi or minibus!
Solo Transfers has been registered in Split (Croatia) and it specializes in reliable private transfer services.
In order to fulfill our clients’ needs, our team consist of professional drivers who speak English well enough to talk with clients and possess wide general knowledge about Croatia so during the transfers they can offer various information to tourists about the area they are driving through.
Uber or Taxi (Croatia) is a good option when you suddenly need a ride, but when planning ahead, hiring a private car service (private transfer) is by far the best option!
Advantages if you use a private car service (in Croatia):
- ⇒ friendly and professional drivers that will be driving you
- ⇒ private car service in Croatia is cheaper than taking an Uber or taxi (long distance transfers)
- ⇒ fixed rates on all our journeys which can be booked online
- ⇒ more convenient than lugging bags through public transit with prices that are cheaper than a taxi or limo
How much are our services cheaper than ordinary taxi or uber on long distance transfers?
Split to Dubrovnik:
regular taxi from Split to Dubrovnik will cost you over 260 Euros, with our private transfer you get better service at a significantly lower price, you can save a minimum of 50 EUR!
Zagreb to Split:
taxi from Zagreb to Split will cost you over 470 Euros, our private transfer from Zagreb to Split will save you a minimum of 90 EUR!
Private transfer from Split to Dubrovnik is the easiest, most convenient, and stress-free way to book your travel.
What is a “private transfer”?
Private car service, private hire car or private transfer are different terms to describe the same thing: family sized vehicles and minibuses which carry up to 8 passengers.
- must be pre-booked through a licensed operator
- cannot be hailed in the street
- cannot use taxi ranks
The price stated is per VEHICLE, not per person!
Prices are fixed at the time of booking!